Sunday, May 13, 2007

Big Brother and Me

Well, it happened. Last night (May 11th) as I went to post my blog update, for some reason, I could not access my blog address directly. After two days of posting, I was suddenly unable to view my own site. I was however, able to post through the blog host site and I did confirm that you were able to read my blog in the states. Amazing. I shared this development with the group and Mabel (Our Professor and Official Host) suggested that due to certain words and phrases, a “higher power” probably shut down my viewing capability. Please don’t stop reading and posting however. We need to keep the thread alive.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Harris, This is my second message, the first obviously did not post. I am reliving my trip with your wonderful narration, we have seen many of the same places and been stuck by some of the same observations. What a fabulous experience you are having! Keep exploring,we want to see and hear all soon. Your children are awesome!!!!!!!!!!!! Love, Queenie